Today, I'd like to introduce to you the safety operation procedures for the open mill and cooling line:
1、 Hazard sources of the post:
1. The mixed gas and dust produced during mixing are easy to induce occupational diseases;
2. If the distance between rolls of open mill is small, it will cause personal injury;
3. The temperature of the film is high at the time of issuing, which will cause scald;
4. Operation against rules is easy to cause personal injury.
2、 Safety operation procedures:
1. Before operation on the machine, the labor protection articles shall be dressed in order according to the requirements, the sleeves shall be fastened, and it is not allowed to bulk, and the mask must be worn.
2. Keep the ground clean and free of oil or water, so as to prevent the body from slipping due to loss of center of gravity.
3. When starting the machine, pay attention to whether there are people near the machine or other abnormal conditions before it can be started. Each open mill cannot be started at the same time. It should be staggered to prevent power overload.
4. When the power supply is started, the motor shall be driven by the main switch in sequence, and when the motor is stopped, the reverse procedure shall be used.
5. Before starting the mixer, the lubricating system pump shall be started first, and it can be started after the normal circulation of lubricating oil. The starting method is: direct button starting. The motor automatically switches from the starting phase to the running phase. Do not put materials into the starting stage, otherwise it will be overloaded and shut down.
6. The emergency braking device and accessories shall be checked to ensure their normal functions.
7. Before the normal production shift, check the machine to see whether the operation of each part is normal, whether the operation buttons are in place and whether there is abnormal sound.
8. During the operation, the operator's position and hands shall not exceed the roller stop rubber plate, and there shall be no sundries or water marks on his feet, so as to prevent accidents caused by slipping during the operation.
9. During the operation of the open mill, it is forbidden for personnel to climb it, and do not exceed the front height of the roller by more than 1 / 2.
10. For rubber joint feeding under the roller, wait until the rubber is fed into the roller, so as to prevent people from being injured by the empty rubber.
11. In each discharge of mixer, the operator shall keep away from the front direction of discharge and stand at the side safety position to prevent being injured by the discharged and collapsed rubber.
12. In the process of operation, when gloves, knives and sundries are brought into the rubber material, it is strictly prohibited to reach for the glue, and the emergency brake shall be pulled before handling.
13、 Only one person is allowed to operate the tablet pressing machine when it is operating. It is strictly prohibited to operate more than one person to avoid danger.
14. When the opening mill gap changes from narrow to wide, a small piece of rubber material shall be put in first to open the gap to prevent the roller from twisting.
15. When the rubber tipper cuts the rubber material or the knife, he shall hold the material tipper tightly, and the other hand shall be more than 10 cm away from the edge of the knife. When cutting the material, he must first lower the knife and then lower his hand to prevent cutting.
16. When the rubber is mixed in the rubber tipper, the opening mill shall be shut down properly first, and then the personnel shall stay away from the rubber tipper after the material is cut by the cutter, so that the rubber can fall down automatically.
17. The rubber material shall not be stained with volatile oil, so as to avoid heat and fire caused by friction during rolling.
18. When the rubber material adheres to the conveyor belt, it should be shut down before handling, and it is forbidden to be close to the rolling point of the roller during operation.
19. If the cooling line conveyor belt is extruded during operation, it is strictly prohibited for the operator to pull the rubber material by hand during operation, and the operator shall stop immediately. When entering the cooling tank to deal with the fault, there must be a special person for monitoring, and the signal shall be clear when starting up.
20. In case of film jamming of the up slope chain gear, stop the machine immediately, inform other relevant operators of the line immediately and contact the maintenance personnel for handling immediately. The operator shall not dismantle it at will to prevent personal injury and equipment damage.
21. Before operation, it is strictly forbidden to take alcohol to work. The working energy is highly concentrated. Non operators are not allowed to approach the machinery. They are not allowed to laugh, brawl, chat and doze at work to avoid distraction.
22. After the completion of the work, carefully clean the machine and ground sanitation, and strictly implement the shift system.
3、 Abnormal situation:
1. If there is any abnormal cause, abnormal heat or other abnormal condition in all parts of the machine, the machine shall be shut down immediately and reported to the supervisor for handling.
2. When the operator's arm or other parts are clamped, immediately press the emergency brake switch (or pull rope) and shout for help.
3. In case of involving accident, the machine shall be stopped and the roll distance shall be adjusted immediately, then the personnel shall be rescued and sent to the infirmary or hospital outside the factory according to the degree of injury.